Better Place Forests provides you with a beautiful place to write a better ending to your story. At one of our several memorial forests, you can choose a memorial tree as your final resting place, commemorated with a personalize marker that makes it easy for your loved ones to find and visit you.
- Memorial tree: Ashes are spread at the base of a private tree in one of our memorial forests.
- Forest conservation: When you purchase a memorial tree, in one of our memorial forests, you contribute to the lasting protection of forestland and wildlife habitat that your loved ones can enjoy — now and for years to come.
- Forest maintenance: Our team will carefully maintain and protect your tree and the forest.
- Reforestation: When you reserve a tree, we plant 25-400 new saplings in areas affected by deforestation or forest fires with our partner, One Tree Planted.
- Perpetual forest access: You and your loved ones can enjoy the forest, engage in recreation, build memories, and honor.
- A team that cares: We will always be there for you and your loved ones to visit the forest.
If you get stuck or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. You can call or text us at 415-851-7138 or email us at [email protected].