We can't wait to show you our amazing forest in Point Arena! We want you to feel fully prepared, so we've put together this short article to answer any questions you might have.
5 Key Things to Know Prior to Your Visit
- At no time will you feel pressured to purchase a tree. We pride ourselves on providing a positive, memorable experience, whether or not you find your tree.
- Most tours take about 45-90 minutes and consist of a guided walk around the forest with one of our Forest Stewards. However, you can spend as much or as little time in the forest as you'd like.
- Pets are allowed in the forest. Bring your dog!
- We are currently landscaping some areas of the forest. Please wear appropriate shoes (sneakers or hiking boots) and layered clothing.
- The forest is situated on the Mendocino coast. Getting to this beautiful location requires driving on mountain roads and losing cell phone service at times. Please view Google Maps for directions, and be sure to print them out.
Details About Your Guided Forest Tour
When you arrive at the forest, you will be greeted by one of our Forest Stewards. (From left: Terri, Gillian, Jed, Alethea, and Margaret)
You will then have a chance to use the restroom, grab a snack, and relax in our Visitor's Center.
The tour itself consists of a 45-90 minute walk through all sections of the forest. Our Forest Stewards will help you keep track of your favorite trees.
During your tour, feel free to ask questions about our company, our forests, and the services included with your memorial tree.
Our Forests are Natural and Beautifully Landscaped Areas
It's our goal to provide a beautiful experience for every visitor. We actively manage the forest so it can return to its old-growth state.
This means clearing debris off the ground, removing invasive species, and ensuring that every single tree is healthy and has room to grow.
We've built trails to make touring forest easier, but please keep in mind that it's a natural environment and wear sneakers or hiking boots.
Forest Contact Information
If you have questions leading up to your tour, you can get in touch with the Point Arena team directly via phone or email:
Phone + Text: 415-903-4710
Email: [email protected]